Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 2 months ago

How much will it cost to travel for fun after this coronavirus scare is all over?

I heard that the prices are going to be higher for a little while, but then they'll be back to normal, I want to know how much it'll cost for tourists to travel once the scare is over.

Favorite Answer

Nobody can even remotely answer that question even if there was no virus. Nobody knows where you are from, where you are going, when you are going, how you will be traveling (car, plane, train, etc), what can of accommodations (camping, hotels, etc), what kind of food, what activities, etc.

But there is also no way to predict prices in a few months. I just looked at airlines prices in June and they are relatively low, but these could spike at any moment if more people start booking. The same will probably be true for hotels, but I expect their prices to not change dramatically above what they were prior to this.

Travel... where?

As now, and before, there's no single cost for travelling to anywhere in the world from wherever you happen to be.