Jessie asked in TravelCruise Travel · 2 months ago

best party or booze cruise?

I’m interested in a booze cruise, primarily looking for one that has a fun club like night life. I’ve looked into yatch week and honestly that looks disgusting and way to confusing. But I just saw carnival cruise. Only downside with carnival is I think kids are allowed on? What’s the best cruise with night life and partying?

Carnival is your best bet.  However, any cruise under 7 hights out of Florida tends to be a booze cruise.  There will always be kids, but there are fewer when school is in session.  Some lines cater to kids, such as RCL, NLC and Carnival.  Some have a higher age demographic, like Holland American and Celebrity.  I've been on Celebrity cruises with 20 passengers under the age of 21 and two of those kids were more.

There are also cruises for 3 or 4 days out of Florida to the Bahamas.  Those are generally party cruises. 

• Den B7

Viking Paris & Normandy.

The party crowd sleeps all the day and parties at night. The kids are in the kid's club all day, and then sleep at night. They are not going to stop you from partying. But you do need to be 21 to drink on the ships. Carnival and Royal Caribbean attract the youngest crowd. Many lines appeal to older passengers so you wouldn't have anyone to party with. 

• Herfnerd

Norwegian short cruises has lately become notorious as booze cruises because of the itineraries that include alcohol 

EVERY cruise line, except for Virgin Voyages Cruises, allow children.  Carnival and Norwegian will probably be more in line of what you are looking for.  Just don't expect non stop partying 24/7

Look for a three or four night cruise that embarks when school is in session.

That is, when cruises start up  Who knows when people will return to them, though

• Jay P

Once the cruise industry resumes, I don't think they will attract the number of people they once did.  The memories of quarantined passengers, the boats out on the oceans for extended periods of time because they were not allowed to dock, etc. will likely remain on many peoples minds for a while.

• audrey

None now. They're all shut down.