Is Coronavirus going to ruin summer?

This coronavirus will be around until December, the Chinese will make sure of that.

More than likely yes but I hope not. Even if it doesn't summer won't be the same.

It may, virus may rise, opening up the public

I can deal with a ruined summer more easily than premature re-opening of economies,

that'll easily cause millions of deaths, bankrupt / starving people. Quit being selfish y'all.

It's possible! I want to take my girlfriend out on a date to a nice restaurant and right now that is not possible!  It's sad!

More, than likely the numbers are repeatedly increasing in some area with the lock-down being lifted,, I do think we will all have to still social distance by summertime,,,if that's what you meant by ruin,, but the way I see it, I just hope I'm alive to see summer, its' kind of scary and uncertain right now,,lets just hope it gets better for all of us.

If you catch it then it could ruin your summer for however long you have it. But if not then it should be fine. 

• kristy

No, it just ruins people’s lives

• David

yes, coronavirus is going to ruin summer. Then fall, then winter, then spring then summer then fall again....

As long as there is no vaccine, the coronavirus will be life threatening, not just a summer.