Is Coronavirus going to ruin summer?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

This coronavirus will be around until December, the Chinese will make sure of that.

• 6 months ago

More than likely yes but I hope not. Even if it doesn't summer won't be the same.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It may, virus may rise, opening up the public

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I can deal with a ruined summer more easily than premature re-opening of economies,

that'll easily cause millions of deaths, bankrupt / starving people. Quit being selfish y'all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It's possible! I want to take my girlfriend out on a date to a nice restaurant and right now that is not possible!  It's sad!

• 6 months ago

More, than likely the numbers are repeatedly increasing in some area with the lock-down being lifted,, I do think we will all have to still social distance by summertime,,,if that's what you meant by ruin,, but the way I see it, I just hope I'm alive to see summer, its' kind of scary and uncertain right now,,lets just hope it gets better for all of us.

• 6 months ago

If you catch it then it could ruin your summer for however long you have it. But if not then it should be fine. 

• kristy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, it just ruins people’s lives

• David
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

yes, coronavirus is going to ruin summer. Then fall, then winter, then spring then summer then fall again....

• 6 months ago

As long as there is no vaccine, the coronavirus will be life threatening, not just a summer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.