Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 2 months ago

How to I get this guy fired?

So I have a co worker who is mean to me everyday, I work at a warehouse and everytime he sees me he shoves me and calls me retarded. He really hurts my feelings to the point I start crying. I want this mothereffer fired, how do I do it.

Tell someone. This is harassment you could honestly call the cops on him. You should. This is not okay.

Report to supervisor. If he touches you, it is battery, so you could also call the cops.

You should notify a superior that one of your coworkers is shoving you and calling you retarded. Hopefully they'll help create a safer work environment and get the behavior to stop. 

• L

First, TOUGHEN UP BUTTERCUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you don't like warehouse work - look for another job.  NO employer cares about your feelings!!!

I worked at a place a woman there wanted me fired, she spoke with the boss about the way I talked to her,,,,, he did not fire me... SO she fixed me for life.. she married me 

the best thing is find new job .... if you cannot be tougher than you are now 

you will never make it in life 

Why haven't you taken your concerns to your boss, supervisor or HR department? If he's putting his hands on you, it's a form of assault. I have no idea why anyone would put up with such behavior. 

• kswck2

These days, the fastest way to get someone fired is to accuse them of Sexual Harassment. Rarely matters if it is true anyway. 

You should talk to your boss about it. If they do not do anything you should look for a new job. People suck and not everyone is going to side with the victim. Just know that you are better then any bully and you do not deserve to be treated that way. I hope this helps. 

that's  what  hr  is  for.

Get some guts and tell him to knock it off.

How about guts through a swift kick right in the groin? Then another right in the face.