Was This An Abusive Relationship?

When I was a freshman in high school I rode the bus to and from school every day. A senior started sitting with me. He had a generally creepy vibe to him. He ended up asking me out on like the third week of school and the terrified little freshman I was, was too afraid to say no. For almost the whole school year he sat with me every day and we messaged over google and Facebook outside of school, and a few times he touched me where I’d rather he didn’t and he knew. He made me very uncomfortable and I was hidden away in my shell for nearly the whole year. He kept telling me I needed to go to his house to see the new lizard he got, which I found insanely creepy. It took me months to work up the courage to Tell him to stop talking to me and that he made me feel constantly terrified. He told me how much he was crying when I texted him this because I was too nervous to say it to his face. I don’t really know what exactly I was so afraid of because he never physically did much. I never even let him kiss me. Though he did try. We never met outside of school. He made me sit at his lunch table every day and I’m normally a very talkative person but I rarely said a word. And it was just wrong for an eighteen year old to date a fourteen year old. I don’t know. I’m trying to find some way to justify my reaction and I need help. I’m a senior now so this has been a while ago but quarantine has given me lots of time to reflect.

I don't know about abusive but he is a creep.

I don't see how you can blame him for your own actions. He doesn't appear to have done anything wrong. You just reacted poorly.  See a mental health counselor to deal with your emotions.