Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 5 months ago

Is the Philippines worth visiting?

4 days ago

Yes. You can visit Philippines after the pandemic. Obey the laws, respect our culture, and do not be racist. 

• RICK

To me it is, I go almost every year, always enjoy myself. In my 46 years of visiting there I have never been scammed,  robbed, assaulted  or bothered in any way

• lkl

It's a 3rd world country with that in mind and Duterte, I wouldn't ever visit. Some have told me it's dangerous with my color hair and that only staying in Manila is safest.

With the politicians sitting in the government right now, better think twice.

• hihi!

It is not on my list of NEXT THREE places to go. Still l would go if or when l find reason to. THAT would be as easy as Googling "Philippines, things to see".

Not right now due to the coronavirus lock down. There are some issues with the stay at home orders there.