I Want to Read?

Hi I'm looking for any good reading websites or apps that let you read a entire book for free I read things like Nancy Drew the Hardy boys the boxcar children and the babysitters club books. I have kindle PC but can't pay. Hope you can recommend anything!

I do not like audio books or ebooks.

Favorite Answer

If you have Kindle on your PC, you can get books from the local library and read them on the PC or any other device. I often bounce from desktop to laptop to phone, reading the same book where I happen to be. They will be ebooks, of course, not paper.

Project Gutenberg has a great many free ebooks that are out of copyright. Some of them are wonderful, well worth a read.

And every day, authors use give-aways on Kindle and other platforms to give away their books in hopes of building or enlarging their readership. It's pretty common to see the first book in a series go cheap or free when a new book is about to be released. Self-published authors commonly have freebie days for certain of their titles. Many ebook publishers have sales going on right now, including the publisher of my most recent.

• Sandy

you have to go old school, and get them at the library. books work just as well as an ebook.