My phone is a Tracfone LG phone. It has no internet or camera. I call only. People say I should upgrade to a smartphone. Are they right?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You should upgrade yourself and your phone to enjoy the new facilities and added functions of a smartphone. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

tell those people you'd be happy to have whatever phone and BILL that they'd like to buy for you.  Smartphones have advantages, but they can also absorb a LOT of time.  It's pretty rare for a flip phone user to run into the ***-end of the car in front of them

• 2 months ago

If your phone meets your current needs and you're not unhappy with it, why do you care what other people think? It's YOUR phone. Not theirs. Ignore opinion.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, I used to have a flip phone, up until a few months ago I bought myself an iPhone 7 and I love it, I’ve been missing out all these years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you like what you have, You are right,

and what others think or say about it doesn't matter.

• 2 months ago

People like to tell you how to spend your money. Get a smarthphone if you really need to use computer apps on it. If all you need is to make calls and text, the phone you have is just right. If you do get a smartphone, get ready for all kinds of annoying spam. On the other hand, I like GPS on the smartphone, and google, and viewing my security cameras while I'm out.

• 2 months ago

Only if you think someone else's opinion is relevant.

• WayneH
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

One of the perks of a smartphone is that you have access to the entire human knowledge via the internet.  And you can argue with strangers.  And watch cat videos.

• 2 months ago

Smartphone is more useful, but if you're not going to use it then no

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What does a smartphone give you that you don't have now?  is it worth the added cost?  Are the 'people' who are telling you this willing to pay for it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.