Faith asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

What helped you loose tummy weight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I stopped drinking alcohol, i work out everyday with Chloe ting's program. I do her flat belly program it's thirty days long and you take a week off afterwards bc it's very intense and then you can repeat it or do another program. They're free and i noticed my stomach getting smaller and overall im shedding fat from everywhere, my abs are becoming very firm and strong i can see them from a side view, i drink lots of water, i eat healthy with only a few cheat meals a week but i make sure that i don't overdo it and if i feel that i did then i do my best to work it off and take a break from eating cheat meals (cheat days can really throw off progress), and i just stick to what she has on her online calender that she made for us. (her programs are free btw and lots of people have seen amazing results from it) i just stay consistent and watch my eating habits and i stick to her program. Nothing else i've tried has ever helped me this fast. Sorry for the lengthy answer i just hope this helps and i hope you try one of her programs or one of her challenges. Im still doing it and i don't regret it. Just google Chloe ting.com

Hope this helps and good luck!

• 7 months ago

Sit ups.

thegoodsuniverse.com

• 7 months ago

Cutting out sugar and not overeating at meals.

• jogging and swimming when i could.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You cannot spot reduce

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I had two sisters that both were 160 lbs at 11 years old. One grew a lot taller than the other and she got thiner that way! 

Praying to God helps! 

• Hans
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Eating less and not drinking beer anymore

• 7 months ago

If you are wanting to be patient. Clean diet and exercise.

If you want to burn that **** off Asap Keto Diet and certain fat loss substances.

• 7 months ago

Bicycling and volleyball.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Rolling over until I fall off my bed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.