Are you willing to call upon the name of Jehovah through the name of Jesus Christ to rescue you from the coronavirus?

The prophet Jonah told the city of Nineveh that they would be destroyed but they repented and they called upon the name of Jehovah and he saved them! will you call upon the name of Jehovah through the name of Jesus Christ to help save you me and our nation from the coronavirus

Favorite Answer

My confidence is in him. And you know many in the world will not turn to him. 

Revelation 9:20The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Oh, hell YES!  I call not only upon the name of Jehovah but also upon the name of Matthew the Mindless, a JW troll.

No, I'm willing to call upon Elohim (the God of Genesis 1) through the name of Christ for his will to be done in my life.

Jesus claimed to be Jehovah incarnate, the creation and begotten son of God.

No           .

No, that would be a waste of time.

Does the JW organization want you to preach for them? Do I detect insincerity?

If it has a name, It's not God the Father. There is NO name worthy of God, the Creator Father.

No, I think not. 2. 

I'm praying to Dr. Kildare. Or Dr. Hawkeye Pierce. Or the docs from St. Elsewhere. Or the docs from ER. Or...

Because it will do the same amount as praying to any given deity. Nothingburgers, kiddo. It might make me feel a bit better to send some 'save me please please' skyward but there are actual steps I can take that are far more productive and actual. 

Such as washing my hands. 

Such as not touching my face.

Such as not going out except when absolutely necessary.

Such as not visiting family or friends.

Such as working from home if possible. 

Such as...Yeah, there's a list here. 

Pray all you want, mumble whatever...just follow the basic guidelines to not spread this crap around even more than it is. Thanks. 

• Doug

JW is a non-Christian cult that denies fundamental Bible doctrines such as the deity of Christ, the Trinity, salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, bodily resurrection, and eternal torment in the lake of fire for unbelievers. There is nothing remotely "Christian" about JW. Get away from them before it's eternally too late.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).