Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Isn't  Trump wonderful things are just swell what do you think?

"We are doing great, we have been honest and excellent. All is great, my staff is great (until I fire them,) and Jared is doing a fine job. Jared is great, all is great, everything I do is excellent. Look at my track record. All I have said about anything that what we are doing is that it's great. So it must be excellent. Great."

Another losing Democrat here winning cause he's such a loser 

As far as I can tell he’s doing the same thing, plus some, that every other world leader has done. Let’s be honest though, that guy could fart and everyone would blame him for destroying the ozone for releasing carbon emissions. It’s ridiculous. I don’t see how people believe half of what either side of political spectrum says. Both sides are full of liars.

He's alright, he could listen to the experts more, can't believe he wants to go back to opening up the countries in these times, but still better than a lib.

Your not to intellegent and surely not a comedian....

Troll harder, noob.