Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Old Boomers who do you like better Nixon or Trump?

Neither--both are criminals.

And I am older than boomers.

Nixon by far. He was way more honest and protected the environment.

I was going to say Nixon killed a lot more people.  But most of them were foreigners.  We don't care about them.  But if you count just Americans, Trump may very well have killed more Americans.  (Seriously!  Not a joke!)

Nixon was a crook but he wasn't just crazy like Trump is.  He knew what he was doing. 

Today Nixon would be seen as a socialist!  He enlarged the National Park System.  He signed the first national standards for air and water safety.  He signed the bills creating the EPA and OSHA.  So yeah, he was a crook, but he did some good stuff.  Nothing good will come of the Trump admin.

When Ford pardoned Nixon, one of the conditions was that Nixon go on TV and confess.  I remember the speech.  The only thing he said that was close to confession was "I should have taken stronger action."  That was as close as he got.  Do you think Trump could get even that close?  I think his head would explode.

I’m a young guy, but hate the left and this generation. Both sound like great presidents, but Trump has to be one of the best we’ve ever had. 

"old boomers"?... you condescending little brat... "no respect" as rodney dangerfield would've said.... this is why lefties themselves aren't respected ya kno'

I like anyone who isn't a member of the Deep State. We can no longer trust our own FBI.