Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

How many of you Trump supporters voted for Bush II twice?

I will not thumbs down if your being honest

Wasn't old enough to vote for w. I'm not 19 anymore like when I started ya but not like 50 either. Supported him over gore in 4th grade tho because I heard gore was going to fire my teachers. Idk about that, but gore and Kerry sucked. 

I'm glad Trump isn't another neocon though, playing games with our troops' lives. 

While some I think have genuinely seen the error of their old ways, I have several levels of distrust of a lot of the fox anchors who cheered dubya and Iraq the hardest, when that was what was in over there. I don't trust rove, Wallace or Hume at all. And many of the most warmongering are openly Trump haters now, funny. Kristol, boot, Bolton, McCain's corpse. 

I did and I'm going to vote for Trump twice. Because I'm not a sheep who falls for left wing propaganda. You make Jonathan Gruber proud.

How many of you leftist supporters who voted for Dukakis also voted for Obama?   LOL

Me  . Gore  and  Kerry are  dweebs

All of them. Party before country.

I was a Democrat up until 2012.