Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Is Trump the greatest President since Lincoln?

Completely a mad! I'm surprised how Americans elected this guys as their president. 

He's the worst president in our nation's history. A complete embarrassment, a corrupt businessman, a pathological liar who has done nothing but golf and spread hate

Lincoln managed to keep the US together. Trump is trying to divide it by making individual states bid against each other, and the federal government, for basic medical supplies. He's evidently preventing suppliers from sending supplies to Michigan because the Democrat Governor of that state has been critical of him.

That's nothing short of TREASON.

A racist trump and a abolonist Lincoln how dare you compare him it is nazi to rewrite history never about Slavery and blacks rights my as . Fellow white person 

• a2yar

No way..................

Yes............................

A legend and greatest in his own mind. I don't like human heroes. That's why I live on Mars.

Trump is a terrible President.

He speaks bombastically and carries a tiny ego.

The greatest at being an imbecilic, criminal, despotic, traitorous megalomaniac and compulsive liar.