Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastMauritius · 4 months ago

I very often see an ad on TV about starving older Jewish people living in Israel. Why can't Israel take care of these people?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Dunno. Never heard about it or seen it, Canadacraig.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
    • ...Show all comments
    • Yoel Cohen
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Some Christians wouldn't donate money unless it was for the bare essentials like clothing or shelter, others would only donate if it was a bible or for education. Not everyone donates without a reason, some need to be convinced. Its not rabbis convincing Christians to donate but the Pastors n Church

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

I just don't want them jews milking us Americans dry, son!

That arabian place is 100%, pure, genuine, st8up and true 3rd World parasite .

That's my take on this (and some other 200 million US Patriotic real Americans)

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They allocate all of their resources toward maintaining their fascist apartheid occupation.

• 4 months ago

Israel is busy in military spending, no care about people.

To answer BMCR, he is always offended and start to be aggressive when somebody asks relevant questions.

@BMCR : a country like Israel where all Jews all over the world transfer funds like water, they should not have poor people.

Whats the diff between Israel and Saudi Arabia or Iran ??

Nothing they are all spending billions on military and f*ck the humans.

Israel is lead by Zionists that means no respect to humans, ruling is their God.

I hope I answered you Canadacraig

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

When you say Israel, what exactly do you mean?

The government?

How is it any different than any other country?

There are poor people in any affulent Western country.

One can debate on how one should address that reality but it seems really odd you focus just on Israel.

• ...Show all comments
    • BMCR
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Why are people always asking questions based on things which they just claim is true and when I ask them to clarify they rarely follow up?
      That isn't very smart, IMO, but then again, since when did intelligence have anything to do with it, Mr. Steel?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why can't any country take care of people.  Many reasons the rich and powerful are greedy.  Others feel not their responsibility, some want to help but they are in the same situation.  Some keep making the same choices and will continue to be poor.  Some have substance drugs and alcohol issues.  Mental and physical disability.  

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

"one of the richest countries in the world "

Is it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.