Lisa asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 months ago

Heartbroken/Depressed/Homesick?

I moved into a wonderful apartment Memorial Day weekend. You see I have a complicated medical history which includes panhypopituitarism and for a few years now type 1 diabetes. I had the time of my life except I was very lonely but I saw my dog every day because I walked over to take care of him because my family tends to do a poor job of taking care of him. In fact, I was on the verge of bringing him to my apartment. You see my doctor said the only way she would let me live alone is if we used the DexcomG5. It was a very stressful time because it would go off at 3 am with lows and say I was extremely high during the day. I would not usually feel any symptoms for either one and anything I felt was usual for me as in headaches, blurry vision, hunger, etc. At my next few appointments, my doctor said my A1C went up a little but I had done better than she thought even though I admitted to both my doctor and my counselor I had been stress eating due to my family yelling at me over tiny things like not throwing away my green needle cap. I was forced to move out wy I'm not really sure but for some reason, my family won't let me be independent at all. My mom insists on doing every food but yet complains about all the work she has to do along with taking care of me even though I want to be independent. I offer and get yelled at. Now for some reason, she won't give me the dang birth control package and Synthroid container. I see a very bleak future. 

i would try to get the stuff you need

• Carmen

Hate to hear any story where someone is miserable for whatever reason especially medically physically emotionally because it's real struggle to try to endure and stay sane if you haven't pray for strength endurance hope peace of mind and a calm heart pray someone hears your cries for help take derp breaths.