Alex asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 months ago

Bleaching pubic hair?

I've heard about bleaching pubic hair and I'm a very hair black woman, but the hair itself is a thin layer it's just on a lot of my body other women don't tend to grow hair at all. I thought since I'm black bleaching would be a silly option and make it stand out more, but I recently overheard a black woman telling her friends she does it. Is there a way to do it for black people so it doesn't stand out? Would I have to bleach it, then dye it a brown tone close to my skin? Or does regular bleach just make it stand out less/thin out the follicles??

i have been doing that for

30 years.............

oh yes 

Dont do that. Its not safe nor has any pount. If you must just trim or shave but bleach down there....not a good idea.

Just remember the longer you leave the bleaching agent the lighter it gets...experiment on a different area of your body..with the right timing you can get it to the shade color of your skin. I am pretty tan and I did this with my arm hairs

i would just do whatever you want