Is the news making the Corona Virus worse than what it is or are the people claiming it’s not as dangerous actually right?

People keep saying that the Flu is worse and that only the young/immune impaired have died.  However, I Lee hearing other stories.  So is it really bad?

It’s actually worse than you can imagine. They are actually downplaying it compared to those that are in the hot zones. It is something that has not been experienced by the current generations but we are not exempt, just spoiled by conveniences. That will soon change, so stay calm, prepare and probably within 2 weeks ..wherever you are, you will have no doubt.

The problem with this is it spreads so easily, but the media loves fearmongering it because that gets more clicks and views.

• Susie

It’s unknown. Until they get more data and statistics, it’s best to view it as something possibly worse than the flu.  Better to prepare for the worst now than be caught off guard later.   So far I don’t think it affects the young as much as it does older people unless they have underlying health issues. 

• marty

With so much false information on the net and in the media, it's hard to find the truth. So far from what research I've done I'm not the least bit concerned about it. I can relax, it's up to you who you want to believe. 

For a healthy person it is like the flu

If you are sick or old .. or otherwise have a compromised immune system it can be serious