Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailOther - Yahoo Mail · 9 months ago

My life feels empty and pointless, I feel unloved and unwanted. How can I overcome this?

Just communicate with yourself and you Will get your way out 

Employ scrupulous personal hygiene. Go for a 3 mile walk every day. Drink half a gallon of water every day. Add ginger, apple cider vinegar, and black tea to your diet. Eat a lot of chicken and fish.

If you don't knock it off with the pitty party.  Every life that god has breathed the breath of life into is certainly worth fighting for.  Key word fight for what it is you feel you are lacking.  Anything that's worth having is worth fighting.  Do you know how many people would love to be in your shoes right now my dear.  Get up and get moving towards the life you think you don't have and in the words of a famous philosopher or poet on or the other "I think so therefore I am"  think positive all the time and positive is what your life shall become.  God bless you/

Source(s): Experience.

Get out of the home you live in go for a short walk daily 

Coffee shop vist if you are a morning person or shopping mall for the afternoon  outing Connect with strangers carefully chosen to approach with easy simple small talk that is a gentle polite and smile calmly   Find a hobby you really enjoy and make it important to keep up with it and surround yourself with people to keep in touch with.that enjoy same hobby as you do ..  Love is within yourself so what about do an overview of you and redirect weakness to strength instead  then find what you would be passionate about to keep a busy life fulfilled Do you have a 4 legged companion? it is a good place to start too so if not...  What about to volunteer in an animal shelter ow any sport to get involved in somehow Do you like gardening or What community group in your area?Remember that we are equal so never look down on you Enjoy life one moment at a time and get the hell out of the 4 walls you live in and visit the world around you make it a daily routine for yourself to do no matter what the weather brings as long it is safe of course Be You .... people like humble self-connected down to earth people   GO OUT AND DISCOVER THE WORLD ALL OVER AGAIN 

DO NOT FORGET DOG FOR COMPANIONSHIP OR CAT ARE QUITE FUN TO BE AROUND TOO ACTUALLY AS I HAVE BOTH AND I WOULD NOT WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY..... HAVE FUN BY LIVE SIMPLE HUMBLE LIFE  AND REMEMBER LOVE BEGIN WITHIN U'RSELF 

READ UPLIFTING TOPIC,,,, ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS YOUR MIND AS LONG IT IS LEGAL OF COURSE STAY AWAY FROM TOO MUCH ALCOHOL AND ANY WHATEVER DRUG KEEP HEALTHY AND EXERCISE DAILY 

TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY AND MIND THEN BOTH WILL CARE GOOD FOR YOU    LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURN OUT! 

SO LONG ENJOY THE OUTDOORS 

All unhappiness, without exception, is the result of wishing for one's own happiness. The only true happiness arises from wishing for happiness for others. There is an old Chinese proverb..."If you seek happiness for yourself, happiness will always elude you. If you seek happiness for others, you will find happiness." Don't take my word for it...check it out for yourself.

Source(s): The Thirty-Seven Bodhisattva Practices

Stop using SOCIAL MEDIA. You are stuck online and need to GET THE F#CK OUT OF THE HOUSE and see ACTUAL PEOPLE. Volunteer somewhere. Set a goal...and accomplish it. Mowing the GRASS for instance....simple straightforward...do it AGAIN with some OTHER task...REPEAT!

The tax of this album is 60 or 100 tapes side a and side b on afterhours on meditation tapes for malvinas

I am sure you will get a good answer by asking in a good category.

(asked in Yahoo Products Yahoo Mail Abuse and Spam · 11 mins ago)

Find some purpose for your life, a raison d'être. 

A job, volunteer at the local animal shelter, take up a hobby or pastime.

You deserve it, after all the trolling you've done on here