When you take the battery out of your cell phone, is it really off, or powered down and traceable?
- lareLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
it is really off and not traceable. you also can't make calls.
- Anonymous2 months ago
its still traceable, cuz of the syms card in the phone, get a new phone or a cheap tracer phone for ten dollars you buy the minutes card, i winder why your worried about it, di you text dirty things
- ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Lv 72 months ago
not at all in my opinion
- spacemissingLv 72 months ago
It is OFF.
In order for it to still be on,
there would have to be another battery in it, and there isn't one.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- OliveLv 72 months ago
It's completely off and no signal at all. Cause the phone has no way to output nothing without battery in it
- megalomaniacLv 72 months ago
Probably, unless there is a hidden power source in there somewhere. People are sneaky and with modern technology much is possible.