Question ?

My first name in my birth certificate has n with tilde but in my philippine passport it's ommited will there be a problem 

• David

A problem with what? Just make sure that any reservations you make or forms you fill out have the same spelling mistake. Like the arrival card that you fill out to enter a foreign country. Spell your name without the tilde, so that the immigration will read the form, notice it matches the passport and not give it another thought....

Keep in mind, people who handle your passport never have access to your birth certificate unless you hand them a hardcopy of that. But in 50 years of international travel, I've never been asked to produce both my passport and my birth certificate, at the same time...

No, don't worry about it. They really don't care about that tiny detail. There are many countries that use all kinds of things like that. Turkey has multiple letters that aren't used in English. The Scandinavians and Germans have umlauts etc, etc, etc.  

• IOM

Only if you're required to show them together, which I think is highly unlikely.

• Thanks for the answer but I'm still confused and concerned because recently I was reading some post about people who were able to write the spelling of their name with special characters