Sam
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Will this be the best SOTU speech tonight ever?

I looks to me like we may see the best SOTU speech ever tonight. With the trade deals done with japan and china and now even usmca signed, rarely do you have so many successes to cover. On top of that we have dozens of records of jobs and economic success stories. Everyone should be celebrating all these things.

Favorite Answer

Peace and prosperity is reigning. Liberals meanwhile are tripping up America

i would hope so

Something tells me that Trump will declare it to be so and his lemmings will swallow it hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, boat, and oars... ..just like they do everything else.

• Ken S

What trade deal is done with China? What successes are you talking about?

It was nice of Wall Street to skyrocket to new highs today.

Let's see if Trump can get through the speech without his usual mini strokes.

Maybe.  I'm hoping tonight Trump will keep his promise to replace Obamacare with "something better and cheaper that covers everyone."

And maybe his promise to spend $1 trillion on infrastructure. I don't think he'll keep the promise about reducing the deficit or the one about "We're Going To See Economic Growth Of 4, 5 And Maybe 6 Percent!"

Trump will actually talk about things that real people actually care about.

No wonder he's winning. 

Agree. Also, expect a full attack against the enemy of the American people: the Democrats.