Question for Christians ?

I respect your religion,  as I used to be one and was raised with faith.

Do any of you verbally attack Atheists on here? If so, why?

Paul, Scarecrow and 2FollowHim all have pretty good answers, so I'm having difficulty determining which of the 3 is best (or favorite).

Favorite Answer

A little at times...they really shouldn't be here at all unless they are actually seeking the truth - most are just trolls. So as you can imagine, from time to time I play with them...just for fun. It is like they are begging for it, so at times I oblige.

Many of us do, through a lack of love for God and his children. They think they have a valid target and hope to hurt their victims' feelings.

I don't attack atheists. I rebut the false claims of some atheists.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Bible Belters are the worst. They really do believe in Jesus and all the rest of the utter nonsense in the Bible

• Paul

No I do not. Because Jesus Christ said I am to love my enemies and do good for those who persecute me. And atheists are not even my enemies.

Why respect the beliefs of people which include endless suffering for those who dont share their beliefs?

That is an easy answer.

They can't address our points.  So they attack our character.

It is the christian way.

• I simply expose the logical fallacies and intellectual dishonesty of the atheists, dear. Especially the atheists who are too rigid with their understanding of faith in God. Sadly, most atheists continue to cling to their fallacies, dishonesty, and flawed understanding.  The atheists may see this as verbal assault, but the real issue is they are clinging to the lies of the enemy of humankind, dear.

Source(s): ex-atheist

Fireball repeatedly refers to Jea (a female atheist user) as "he" and accuses her of being transgender.  

Verbally? You might want to rephrase that.

NO...WE JUST TELL THE TRUTH in case they wish to live again.