Claire
Claire asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Is Donald Trump a rude and arrogant man?

Favorite Answer

Words can't describe how I feel about the President, he may be arrogant and pompous, or a liar or a little racist, but certainly he was never a porn star.

• Claire
      4 weeks agoReport

If that was a subtle Simpsons reference you sir win the Internet.

• Yes! God love him. He is. Trump is THE "anti-politician" republicans voted for. It seems, all these years, politicians have just been making a mess of things. Trump is fixing things from under the kicking and screaming democrat and RINO politicians. I love it.

Sometimes, but he gets results so I can live with it.

Only when he needs to be.  Fighting corruption in government and weeding out what he finds against die hard democrats and republicans accustomed to running everything and doing whatever they want requires a very unusual human being.  When saved, God forgives a businessman who has done many things wrong, yet God understands that men like Apostle Paul and Apostle Peter are needed to understand all aspects of human behavior.  Many times in Scripture the Lord has used the most unlikely people to do what He wants done.  Scripture says God raises up our leaders and God takes them down.

• Yes, at times.  
      But he is truly what the U.S. needed to deter the evil self serving plans of the left. 
      I am thankful he arrived in time.

Absolutely not!  Ever since Obama took office - too many Americans have become extremely over sensitive to EVERYTHING.  President Trump is polite, extremely intelligent and NEVER lies...........we can't say that about Democrats.

• Richard
      4 weeks agoReport

NEVER LIES??  Have you been living under a rock?  It has been proven that he has lied thousands of times. Not by only stretching the truth but blatantly doing it. Very convincingly I might add especially for his gullible followers who believe & dam thing he says. my opinion.

• Cousin

Yes, Donald Trump is a rude and arrogant man. 

• Richard
      4 weeks agoReport

Not to mention an immature, lying, egotistical maniac. to mention a few. mo

• Ann

Only hateful people think so.

• If you look up the word hatred you will see a picture of tRump and his minions wearing those stupid MAGA hats, which stands for Making America Gross Always

Well, yes, he was/ is. Remember in the 2016 campaigns, he referred to women as fat slobs and dogs? Also the way he treats his wife and daughters? He thinks he's above women. Plus don't get me started on his views on immigration...

• Joseph

He can be, he can also be quiet civil, it depends on how you treat him. Are you civil to people who treat you poorly?

The truth hurts the ones who do not believe in the truth.. IF THE SHOW FITS WEAR IT.. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS just to not hurt someone feelings is what should be against the law... THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH no matter how much yo dislike it.

I had rather talk to someone who is TRUE and says what he/she think then someone who just LIES and says what they think you want to hear them say.. THE democrits are so full of crap... and it will be coming out more about their lying and FALSE ACCUSATIONS just because they do not like someone.

They sure did like him a few years ago when he was giving them lots of money for their campaigns.

• arther

I think all politicians have to be to get anything done. They are all lying rodents.