Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Worried about what happens once the crisis team discharge me. Having panic attacks over it ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Maybe you can try a mayonnaise sandwich. Nothing else anyone has suggested seems to be sticking. Maybe you can directly contact a crisis line instead of endlessly spamming here. This is a Wendy's, ma'am...is oddly apropos here. Why not go to the mental health section instead of this one? Or, again, contact those trained to deal with mental health issues at your end? If there really is a crisis here. then we can't help you except to direct you to...contact people at your end who can intervene if this is an actual emergency where you've hurt yourself or threaten to hurt yourself. By endlessly spamming on this issue, you've created a boy who cries wolf scenario. What if you actually are in trouble? No one will give a ****. Are you setting that up deliberately to give yourself an excuse to kill yourself? You create the chaos and indifference, then follow through because 'no one' cares. That's fucked up, yeah it is. Is that where this is all going? 

I never want to answer these endless spam shitteries about suicide, crisis, nbobody cares, etc. But. Enough. I'm calling your bluff here. Is this 'Sophia'? Even in the wasteland of America's health system, we can find you some help. Spamming about this to get attention? **** off. So. Which is it? Do you actually need help or are you doing this to spam? 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You'll be sent straight right back where you belong--that darkest,coldest and dampest amazon warehouse corner of yours

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why are you having panic attacks over that? It's not like they're going to harm or do something bad to you.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Don't listen to these people. In fact, that's a big part of your problem. You come here and post questions, knowing that people are going to harass and troll you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.