Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 3 months ago

Legit question. ?

I took it up the *** for the first time last night.... 

Anyways wasn't a horrible experience, and I wouldn't mind trying it again... 

My thing is I don't want my *** hole to stretch.. 

If I have another kid, I don't want my mother in the room seeing my oversized *** hole. Lbvs. 

If I don't do it too often, I should be fine..  right? 

hahaha... are you sure... really sure that was just a fart or did you shiit on yourself.....

• Jim

Occasional anal sex will NOT stretch out your anus. As long as you take it slow and use tons of lube no damage will occur there.  

It appears none of these people know anything about anal sex. All you have to do is look at female porn stars who have anal sex and those you haven't. Even guys with smaller penises are going to stretch a females' anus mostly up and down, because he is constantly pulling up on her anus, he can't get it to go straight in. Your guy must have a smaller penis because I have never heard of it not being very painful the first few times. As to your mother, just tell her you don't really want her to be in there, just your guy/husband. What length of time are you talking about when you say too often?

Hey OP, Just my 2 cents chiming in here 4 u

Think your butthole will be legit so long as you use plenty of lubricant.

Good luck and happy sex thanks

• Edna

Your ***hole won't stretch out of shape, no matter how often you do it; not unless the guy is hung like a horse. Even if your mother is in the room when you give birth to another kid, she won't be able to see your ***hole or anything else down there. She won't be allowed to stand at the end of the table and look over doctor's shoulder. She'll have to stand beside you, at the head of the table at all times.

More chance of catching an STD. More chance of becoming incontinent when you are older. More chance of piles etc.

First off, a lot of people will find it creepy that your mother is in the delivery room watching you give birth. So that's hardly a necessity. But occasional anal sex isn't going to permanently distort your anatomy and if you feel it IS doing that it means you're not using enough lube. Also the same kegel exercises you were advised to do after childbirth to tone your pelvic floor will also work on your sphincter muscles.

• R L

Anal sex is fun and produces sheet ripping orgasms. The wonderful thing about the human body is that your *** will go back to normal each and every time and your fears are unfounded.

Just don't have anal sex very often and you should be fine. The last thing on your mothers mind will be to examine your anus, lol. So stop stressing over that.

maybe you'll be lucky and get an anal prolapse. Those are fun