How much do u afford to pay for a bottle of good wine?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I mean, I can afford a $100 if I wanted. Problem is, they aren't always the best. My favorite wine in the entire world is no more than $16 per bottle. I have had great wines that were $20 and horrible wines that were $120. The price doesn't always mean it's the best. 

• 7 months ago

Shop wine online from https://wevino.store

• 8 months ago

I dont drink wine. I don't even like it. My neighbor drinks it and i do know this about him -- the cheaper it is the better.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Depends if on payday or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • geezer
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I live in France and quite honestly you don't need to spend more than €5 to get a GOOD bottle of White or Rosé.

Red is different .. €10 - €12 is about right.

• 8 months ago

how much can I afford to pay??  quite a bit--but the priciest wine I've purchased was a $35.00 bottle of wine from a winery--because I knew how good it was.

• CB
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I can afford whatever bottle I want - but I don't value high priced bottles of wine. I find decent bottles of wine in the 9-15 usd price range to be just fine.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

YOU, not u!!....Up to £20

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I can get a pretty decent bottle of wine for around $6-$7.   I know what I like, watch for the sales and then buy in case quantity for an additional discount. 

When it comes to wine, "good" and "price" do not always go hand in hand.    I could spend $30 on a bottle but would it be five times as good as my $6 bottle?    I could spend $50 and get a crap bottle.

My $6 bottle could cost $12 next week when it's not on sale anymore.   Would it taste twice as good when it's twice the price?  

• 8 months ago

You have goods wines that are reasonable and good wines that are expensive. Knowing which ones takes practice, and common sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.