Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 3 months ago

Moms how would you feel if your son started dating his manager?

I’m 20 she’s 25. Ive never brought a girl home. My mom doesn’t know about my romantic life

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't have so much an issue with that age gap but that would be illegal for someone that is in a supervisory position dated a subordinate. Human Resources would not allow it. One of you would have to quit your job. Other than that, she would be a fool to date you because you are not even close to settling down and a 25 year old is usually ready to start looking for someone to settle with. You are far from your peak earning potential and probably haven't finished college if you've even started. If you knock her up and she wants to keep the baby - kiss your future and any expendible income that you have goodbye.

• Alan H

If you introduce her you may be pleasantly surprised