Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Are there really "good girls" in church?

People always say "church" as a place to meet decent women, but I grew up in the church, southern baptist, and most of the women there were really dumb and slutty. All of the pastor's granddaughters, who were all members of the church, were pregnant as teenagers.

Probably depends on the church in question. I don't think I've ever met a Catholic virgin, as just one example. Over in the Mormon or Baptist section though you might be more likely to find true believers.

Women who go to church praise for Jesus is into religion too much cause they want to do something good deed in their life while being homeless. Just saying

No,

Church to me is basically just a glorifid 

wh0r3 hous filled w/self rightous broads 

who condmn the other gals while having

wild śėx !

...........................................................

• Piero

It requires a great deal of hypocrisy to be religious. As a result I do NOT trust religious people. I've found religious girls to be the most interested in casual/recreational sex. Often kinky sex. They are most likely to want anal, or threesomes. They are also the least trusted as far as STDs. I assume that all religious girls have something transmittable. Yeah, church is a good place to find "good girls". Good for sex.

• Bill

No. Religion is a farce and its followers sin on purpose. As you noted, a lot of women that claim to be religious are sluts just like a lot of people that claim to be religious are cheaters and divorce several times in their lives. 

When I hear someone is religious I usually consider it a bad thing. Not because I consider religion itself bad (I'm pretty indifferent to it actually), but because I know a lot of people that claim to religious fail to follow their holy book much at all. I would rather have a sinner that doesn't hide that fact than a sinner that hides behind a religion. 

My personal experience is that there is little correlation between "praise the Lord" women and their sexual behavior, as compared to those who are less professedly  religious.  

• Otto

Most churches do not teach the truth about God and the Bible. So it is no wonder that members of the false religions have no moral.

• Seems you answered your own question. Church attendance for most is just the sham of being seen to adhere to the belief while in the rest of their lives they ignore it.

No if you want a really good partner you won't find it in the church. However if you come over to Father Satan's side you will find some wonderful women who understand the meaning of commitment and can give you what you need not just what you want. 

Southern Baptist? Well most of those folk are poor and can only afford horny. That's what confessionals are for.

• The Football God

Correct Bill. I'm just here poking fun @ ignorance as I see it. Confessionals are for Catholics and the few Southern Baptists I know, while stricter than most religions, ARE NOT the Bible thumping and prudish as portrayed.