Tam asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Question for men of all ages?

Say a woman stays slim/keeps physically fit (has average looks facially) throughout her life, what age will she be at when men start to lose interest in her/stop admiring her body etc?

For example does an older looking face put men off?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe_d
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Depends if she has a pretty face to begin with.  There are plenty of older women that still have an attractive face. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

You have to be exceptionally well taken care of to be pursued in part for your appearance beyond age 50.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I can think of some very attractive women in their 50s who have continued to take care of themselves, but they are less than 1% of women that age.   When I go to the gym, I see lots of young women working out but most people in their 50s and 60s are men.  I think women are much more likely to stop taking as much care of their bodies and looks once they marry.   Similarly it shows more because a lot of these women spent  a lot of time on their appearance when they were young and single.   

I see a much higher percent of women in their 30s who still look after their bodies and appearances.    

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Male interest starts to decline by 25, while women will normally start to notice this decline when they reach their thirties. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Men, no matter what age will always look at a woman’s body first. But if you want a man without any sex drive at all then that’d be a man about 80 yo in age. I doubt any woman would be interested at all in that man.

• 3 months ago

True. Old looking face puts men off. Guys want a young looking face.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.