Tam asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Question for men of all ages?

Say a woman stays slim/keeps physically fit (has average looks facially) throughout her life, what age will she be at when men start to lose interest in her/stop admiring her body etc?

For example does an older looking face put men off?

• Joe_d

Depends if she has a pretty face to begin with.  There are plenty of older women that still have an attractive face. 

You have to be exceptionally well taken care of to be pursued in part for your appearance beyond age 50.

I can think of some very attractive women in their 50s who have continued to take care of themselves, but they are less than 1% of women that age.   When I go to the gym, I see lots of young women working out but most people in their 50s and 60s are men.  I think women are much more likely to stop taking as much care of their bodies and looks once they marry.   Similarly it shows more because a lot of these women spent  a lot of time on their appearance when they were young and single.   

I see a much higher percent of women in their 30s who still look after their bodies and appearances.    

• Bill

Male interest starts to decline by 25, while women will normally start to notice this decline when they reach their thirties. 

Men, no matter what age will always look at a woman’s body first. But if you want a man without any sex drive at all then that’d be a man about 80 yo in age. I doubt any woman would be interested at all in that man.

True. Old looking face puts men off. Guys want a young looking face.