Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 3 months ago

My mom might have had a TIA (mini stroke) last night but I can't persuade her to go to a doctor. What can I do?

She says she suddenly felt really confused last night while reaching for her cane. She says she felt like she had a "tick" (what she calls a mini stroke). I wish she would go get checked out. All she's doing is taking aspirin. Should I try getting her low cholesterol foods until I can convince her or what?

• k w

speaking as a person who avoids doctors as well, and would rather DIY, to continue to avoid them, I'll tell you what I did, after the stroke I was taken to get a CAT scan of my mouth as my friend said , she didn't know of any stroke victims that didn't have dental issues, I did and had the root canals removed and the leaking amalgams, FF to what I took to heal, Bioplasma @the accelerated rate it showed me I needed minerals, but related to circulation, I took both iv EDTA therapy and later, the capsules, by a pediatrician who still does this for the people who ask for it, invented by the germans in the 30's, it's purpose was to get rid of the plaque and blockages in the blood, even the usa quacks used it, til they dropped it in favor of selling blood thinners to make more money. It worked, I had the urge to pee less often, and I know some of the crud inside my veins got eliminated....amazon sells it....read the pertinent reviews then talk with mom about how she'd like to proceed.....[ I also took colostrum/mothers milk in powder ] cuz I was a bottle baby and never had the colostrum, I had almost pulled the trigger in the 90's but got distracted, anyways , what a paradigm shift to experience, and I know people can't

relate but it's a good healer ]

• k w

you just need to get out more; https://www.deardoctor.com/inside-the-magazine/issue-14/CAT-scans-in-dentistry/

As Pearl said, call 911 and let them talk to her after talking to you. Or call her doctor and explain the situation.

i would just call 911 and let them talk her into going