Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Will Trump be re-elected?

Update:

Even with all negativity he seems to have an edge as his base is growing even more faithful

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

GOD I HOPES SO, BECAUSE IF HE IS NOT, WE ARE DEEP DOO DOO

• Annonymous
      Lv 4
      6 days agoReport

and we are not in deep doo, doo if he gets another 4 years?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

Michael Moore is a pretty smart guy and he predicted the Trump would get reelected. Because of the electoral college etc. up

• 6 days ago

With the **** poor candidates the Democrats are offering i would say yes identity politics doesn't cut it with most people as election results in Europe and the USA have shown the Dems like much of the left across the world have fallen into a rut they cant seem to get out of and a major factor is identity politics and abandonment of their working class bases in favour of multiculturalism.

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 days ago

Hopefully I will vote for him along with millions of others . All that matters is EC though so he has to win in the right states .

• Annonymous
      Lv 4
      6 days agoReport

I won't and turn Texas blue

• 7 days ago

I hope not. I hope a Dem takes office. I want Sanders or Warren as president but I will settle for biden

• 7 days ago

It is still well too early to say definitively, since there is a year to go and many potential newcomers to the race.  However, the fate of the 2020 will depend on independent voters. Right now, it seems likely Donald Trump would strongly command the electoral college.  The Democratic candidates are frankly too far to the left to appeal to independent voters.  

• 1 week ago

It is very likely. ..

• 1 week ago

Unless we have a sudden and deep recession which is unlikely, Trump is getting re-elected.

• 1 week ago

It depends on his next political opponent, but in his current state, I doubt that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.