Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 week ago

Have you ever cheated ?

• 6 days ago

If I'm truly into him, why do I need to cheat??I don't wanna hurt him for no reason in front of him.

• 7 days ago

On exams, yes..

• 7 days ago

Could you be any more vague?

7 days ago

In a sexual Engagement Marriage or Relationship **** no.I never have and I never will.

1 week ago

Yes I have and I never forgave myself for it

• 1 week ago

cheaters never win ..winners never cheat...now in honesty i did have my slate wiped clean in a trade-off with an empty prison sentence that was an offer in lue of a death sentence hit by a certain county official in the great state of OREGON that clean slate began in 1998 after false imprisonment of 47 months...long slow 47 months indictment claimed that 6 months after my arraignment.. i would be arrested for a delivery of a controlled substance that they produced no witness to validate the claim they manipulated the jury that if the added to the charge "for consideration" they could allow that the evidence provided circumstantially would be admissible and a unanimous guilty verdict could be imposed..i am not exaggerating any...since that time i havev recieved one moving violation which the probable cause :no seatbelt" was dismissed when i showed evidence the same officer wrote 24 tickets the same day for the same infraction

• 1 week ago

Yes ! Best thing I ever did or I would have lived a very boring life

• 1 week ago

No, and I have been married 40 years too.

1 week ago

No, and never will. There is this guy with a girlfriend who told me he wants to have sex with me. He kept trying to convince me to be friends with benefits. I don't understand why people in relationships want to cheat. Why not just be single if you want to play the field?

• Binks
    1 week ago

I'm sure I have, but I'm lacking specific information.