Help. Laptop problem?

I'm not computer literate so I don't know my way round a PC.  I've managed to move photos from my mobile phone onto my laptop but now I can't find them.  How do I find exactly where they have arrived so that I can then move them to somewhere I am able to find them easily - desktop for instance??  Help

• Ron75
    Favorite Answer

Depending on which OS you are using they may have gone to different folders. Look in your Downloads Folder and if they aren't there then do a search for them. Once you find them you can drag them into any folder you want them in. Also you can go into your settings and change the default download to put future pictures wherever you want them to go. For instance I have mine go into the My Pictures folder.

Ron

did you move the pics by plugging the phone into the laptop and syncing or did you save to an online cloud app? 

• David

Open windows explorer and do a search on *.jpg, make sure you search the whole drive

add more photos and look more closely to where you put them