Being single keeps torturing me!!!?

I am 26 male still single..no girl to hang out...being alone and got depressed I dont drink alcohol. All these time, video games and movie/ tv show accompany me.I used to be thinner and good looking but when that time  I was not interested in relationship. But now I became so fat and not good looking anymore and want relationship but cant get any because of my changes in appearance. WTF sould I do!!? plus i am really good at playing DOTA 2 and solving puzzles in video games.

girls dont like fat video game players

• Kuja

What the hell is DOTA

wtf u should do? lose tf the weight, this is wtf u should do

FORGET about having a relationship and focus instead on becoming a much healther person - emotionally, mentally AND physically. Ease off on the video games. And just take one step - and one day - at a time. And always keep in mind that healthy people attract healthy people. So you won't have to worry about being alone forever.