mild sleep paralysis?

i’ve had very bad sleep paralysis over a year ago from a medication i was taking and it was one of the symptoms. i haven’t had anything since. recently tho i’ve been having i guess sleep paralysis? i’ll be asleep n i will wake up and not be able to move too much but just a little bit. i can hear my heartbeat in my ears super loud but that’s it. i will open my eyes for a few seconds n then close them because i’m so tired and it’ll happen a few times for abt 10 seconds. i don’t see any demons or hear anyone. so i was wondering if it was mild sleep paralysis or maybe something different ? 

Nothing worse than hearing your own heartbeat in your ear. Sometimes I'll wake up and I'll hear it as a 'wooshing' sound. It's actually kinda freaky. We may be biological human beings but that doesn't mean I have to like it.