Ron Akia asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Why are people against President Trump?

Why do people believe what they read on the Democrat-controlled media about our President? He's doe a great job with the economy, the stock market is at record highs, unemployment is at a 50 year low, the national hourly rate average is over $23.00. The list goes on and on, yet the Democrats cry because he is actually doing so well and try to convince the country that they should have won in 2016. Let's face it: Hillary lost!

Favorite Answer

Jealously, hatred, and caucasiaphobia

Not so good at disarming Kim and his nuclear rockets though. Maybe they want a real tough man at the helm.

I'm from UK what I have heard he has done a good job I agree with what he says alot although I do find him a bit of an oddball he's does seem abit of a looney tune but maybe that's his character 

"yet the Democrats cry"

And here you are crying because we don't also worship him. Loser.

Drinking too much Strange Brew,

go read his twitter account and come back to me

Its  a small  minority  of  leftist 

• humpty

Troll dung. Besides, a competent traitor is no comfort when he is compromising national security.

• Sally

Look, we know how to fact-check. We have reliable sources. You are brainwashed. We can't explain to you about all his crimes, lying, corruption, incompetence and arrogance. You have to figure it out for yourself.

He is the worst president in the history of the country, he is trying to destroy our democracy and you people think he's terrific. How pathetic.

• Jerome

Those liberal controlled cities cons say are a mess are under Trump jurisdictiion aswell. You know that right?

Blaming democrats doesn't take the responsibility away from him to try and find a solution.

Have you once heard any idea, initiative, plan to improve the situation from Trump in any large American cities in decay? All he do is vilify. You ever wonder why?🤔