crazy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

Where can I find someone to write me a meal plan?

I don’t know or like how to count calories I want someone to write me exactly what to eat during the day my goal is to lose weight and build muscles any recommendations?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

https://snip.ly/d2dmf8

Although diet and exercise may be key components of weight loss

for women, many other factors play a role.

In fact, studies show that everything from sleep quality to stress

levels can have a major impact on hunger, metabolism, body weight,

and belly fat.

Fortunately, making a few small changes in your daily routine can

bring big benefits when it comes to weight loss.

If you've been struggling to Lose Weight and Belly Fat,

Get Your Own CUSTOM KETO DIET PLAN that's guaranteed to

actually work.

Check out this article...

Attachment image
  • 10 months ago

Realize that you are going to have to weight and measure your food even if you don't count calories and it really isn't that hard.  Today their are apps where you can scan the bar-code or enter the name of a food and the calories will be listed.  Try MyFitnessPal or Lose It.

There are dozens of eating plans on the web and in books.  You can also hire a nutritionist to created a custom plan.  How many calories you should eat a day depends on your age, gender, height, current weight, goal weight, and activity level.   Once you know how many calories you can eat each day and still create a calorie deficit of about 500 calories, then you can select the foods that will provide you the best nutritional value, feeling of fullness, etc. within your calorie allotment.

Here are some basic suggestions:

1. Stop snacking.  Eat 2 or 3 meals a day with no snacks.  Stop eating any 7 PM.

2.  Drink about 100 ounces of water per day.

3.  Cut out fast food, junk food, snack foods.

4.  Cut out or back on all types of grain-based food (bread, cereal, crackers, pasta), potatoes, rice, corn, fruit, soft drinks, milk, sweets, sugar, honey, and alcohol.

5.  Eat at least six cups of fresh vegetables every day.  That can be and type of salads or steamed or roasted.

6.  Eat approximately 3-4 ounces of protein at each meal. You can eat eggs, chicken, pork, beef, protein drinks (if low in sugar).

7.  Eat small amounts of healthy fats from things like olive oil. nuts, and avocado.   

• John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

You have google right in front of you.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Join SparkPeople. It's free. Setting up your profile will take a few minutes. also there is a bit of a learning curve as you get started. but there is plenty of help online if you can't figure something out. And you don't have to set up anything or finish the set up before you get started. The defaults are pretty good. 

With just a push of a couple of buttons, it will generate a weekly meal plan. It includes recipes for some of the meals. It allows you to replace foods if you don't like them. It keeps track of calories, the major nutrients, and most of the minor ones. 

It will also print out a shopping list. 

If you don't like using SparkPeople, try the website EatThisMuch. It is more limited but also a lot simpler. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

That is the role of a nutritionist or dietitian.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I've gone to a registered dietitian for that. They'll take your lifestyle, goals, and preferences into account, and custom build something that works for you.

• Mike
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

If you go to one of the larger gyms like one fitness, bally's,. etc that has personal trainers, they can do all of that including writing you out a workout routine. If you don't want to go that route, tell your doctor you're over weight and would like a referral to a nutritionist. If you don't like that, look online for a personal trainer that will make you a meal and workout plan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.