What’s the highest paid certificatetions in IT ?

I’m working as IT support specialist while getting a computer degree I want to advance my career to become Devops engineer or any higher job in information technology what certificate opinions do I have I prefer A+ certificate or similar thank you so much 

The CCNA cert (and higher) are generally well regarded in computer networking and can lead to well-paying jobs in IT. However, these aren't tests you can just study the night before and expect to pass with flying colors.The CCNA is a more complex version of the CompTIA Network+. With the Network+ you learn the theory of how computer networks operate. With the CCNA, you take that same theory and apply it to Cisco devices. It is a comprehensive test that requires a lot of study and practice.

However, IT certs won't really help you in working as a computer programmer. This line of work generally requires a BS in Computer Science or a closely related field as I mentioned in the previous answer. I'm not a programmer, so I don't really know exactly what the trends are in the programming world, but I don't believe that there are any major certifying bodies for programming. There are programming certs you might get if you complete some random  online class/course, but those don't generally hold much weight compared to a college degree.

You might want take a look at this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/comments...