When you like a guy do you message him constantly?

It's just this girl I like I thought was into me. She used to message me a lot and very quick and now she doesn't when she sees my stories and if I send her a message she just replies with like two words.

Favorite Answer

who knows....iv'e had the same thing pretty much with one girl i just sorta gave up talking to her after she was taking days to respond every time lol.......i think the worse one  though was where i matched with this chick on okc who seemed super cool and replied back with super long messages and seemed interested, but again, she literally would take an entire week to reply....after waiting for a week and a half on the 5th or 6th message i just gave up and deleted the app lol...i mean i get that people can be busy, but no one is that damn busy :P

Maybe you missed your moment. You can't just chill on a girl you like, make your move. She doesn't have forever to wait around