Can I change my major after getting my associates in community college?

I am in a 2 year community college about to enter my 3rd semester. My major in my first semester was Liberal Arts. I changed it to Psychology on my second semester, which doesn't make too much of a difference for my required courses. I will be transferring to a 4 year university after graduating from community college.

However, for this 3rd semester, I want to change it to Business Management or Hospitality Management. But the courses required for it are not the ones I've already take meaning I'll have to stay about another year to finish all my courses required for this major.

If I change my major now, it will take a toll on my financial situation and delay my time to finish college.

Should I stick to psychology for the rest of the semester to get my associates? And then change it once I transfer to a 4 year college? Is that allowed? Or should I change it now? :(

You may apply to any major you want when you transfer.  As you've already figured out, to complete any bachelor's degree, you'll need to meet the course requirements for the major.  If the credits you earn in community college are not associated with the courses approved for the BA major, you will need to take more courses and stay in school longer.

My concern is that you seems untethered.  You don't have a clue what you want to do for a job or what skills you'll need.  Getting a grip on this is the first step.  For example, if you don't want to go to graduate school, there's little or not point in getting a psychology degree.  You can't be a "psychologist" with just a bachelor's.  You can, potentially, become any number of things with that base background, but they will probably require a specialized masters or Ph.D. or further study to develop additional skills.  The same is true for a general business management degree.  There is no guarantee of a job or a clear job title with that major.  Business employers hire skills.  What skills will you have as a result of the major?  What jobs require those skills?  Are you interested in those jobs?

"If I change my major now, it will take a toll on my financial situation and delay my time to finish college."

That will ALWAYS have an impact on your financial situation and cause delays if you need to go back and retake missed coursework requirements.  That's why declaring a major early and sticking with it is so important.  

If you know that's what you want to do I would change it now and take as many of those missed courses as you can at the lower-cost community college rate.  The first two years are mostly gen-ed courses anyway so I can't imagine you would have a lot to retake.  

You don't need to actually earn your associate's degree before transferring to a 4 year school but it's wise to complete as many of the program requirements as you can while there.  4-year schools are always WAY more expensive.

You don't need to get an Associate's degree at all, nor do you need to declare a major in community college  Consequently,  there is no need to keep changing your major.  Right now, you still seem to be fluctuating quite a bit as to what you want to get your 4 year degree in.  That is not uncommon at all, so getting as many of your general education courses completed as possible should be your priority.

You take your general education classes at a community college, then transfer to a university to go into your major.

Get a meeting with the admissions office at the universities you want to apply to and see what classes will transfer  before taking classes at your CC that won’t be accepted

You don't need an AA degree to transfer to a four-year college or university. You only have to meet the requirements for transfer at the college in which you are interested.

If you're planning to change your major, do it now and take whatever classes you need to transfer to the four-year college of your choice, or talk to a college guidance counselor to find out exactly what you can do to apply for transfer with the credits you've already earned.

You have two choices: stick with one major or pay more to waste time and delay your graduation.