Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Why does nobody believe there can be alien abductions on Earth?

Update:

didn't think about the bible spew in this category lmao whoops

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Why Do People Deny Alien, It Would Destroy There GOD, There Religion, Its Very Dangerous To Suddenly Come Out Of A Deluded State Of Mind, Your Existence Would Come Under A Greater Threat, The Meaning Of Nothing, Imagine Lying Killing, Abusing, The Guilt Could Destroy, Sick People Must Be Slowly Treated And Brought Back Into Reality, No Easy Task.

• 8 months ago

I'm a Christian and I absolutely believe in alien abduction

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Lots of people believe in alien abductions. I suspect space aliens come here for sex tourism and blood sports. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Many people believe there COULD be

Few think it remotely likely 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I consider the Aliens or Extraterrestials  as either the devil's angels or God's angels.  Consider the grays and the Bible says we will look upon the devil who persecuted us and be amazed at the sight of him knowing how much evil he did.  Isaiah 14:16 kjv " They that see thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms."   Isaiah 14:2-23 is describing both King of Babylon and Lucifer, another name for the Devil and Satan.   In the Book of Daniel, Gabriel describes the war between God's angels and the devil's angels.  This is a spiritual war and one of Satan's angels called the Prince of Persia withstood Daniel until one of God's chief princes called Michael came to help Gabriel so he could get through this war to Daniel.   Read Daniel 10:12-14 KJV.  Daniel also tells you in Daniel 2:43 JV "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."   Satan walks to and fro throughout the earth with his fallen and demonic spirits.  Remember angels are spirits.  Prince of Persia is a demonic spirit ruling over that area.  Job 1:6&7 KJV "Now there was a day when the sons of God

(angels-spirits) came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.  And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?  Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."  

These spirits have been among us for a very long time and taunt and torture when they can.  As sin increases on this earth, they will increase and mankind will see them manifest more often.  As sin increases, the UFO sightings will increase.  I thank my Lord everyday that He has given to me guardian angels that watch over me.  The devil does all that he can to destroy Christians and Jews, but it is wonderful to know that my Lord wins in the end.  

At one time the Devil was the most beautiful angel, but if we saw him now, we would look upon him in utter disgust.  One cannot rebel against God without his/her rebellion destroying them.

• Al
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Its largely in part due to institutionalized thinking, education, religion, cultural surroundings, from a religious perspective, one would think the Bible would mention such a fact, and in a round about way it does give some indicators in reference to the heavens, but not heaven itself, like in book of Job and the mention of the sweet influence of the Pleiades, this is a well known phenomena in the UFO community of witness testimony of off world beings from the Pleiades star system interacting with humans to this day yet, human perception muddies the waters of awareness, were taught how to think and judge and that has become our greatest crutch, because that mindset has also taught us how to hate what we don't understand, that's why there are wars.... were not even totally aware of what our universe even is, were talking things like multi-dimensions and holographic universe and string theory.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Of course there are there is so much evidence for it.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because so far there is no evidence of aliens.

• 8 months ago

It's not about "belief", it's about the evidence and an objective evaluation of the evidence does not suggest alien abductions.  You should read Carl Sagan's book "The Demon Haunted World".  it does a very good job of putting beliefs about alien abduction into perspective.

• 8 months ago

It might have something to do with the fact that the evidence supporting such things is the same as that supporting claims that a deity exists.

Zero equals zero.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.