df
df asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Can you read and write in cursive ?

Most of the time, unless I am trying to read a doctor's writing...

• A

Both can't do really well.

No I cant............... 

Yes.  I can still read and write in cursive - that I learned from my years (I recall) as far back as Elementary school.

Although I no longer USE it (my scribbling became so unreadable that I forced myself to PRINTING since my Sophomore year in high school.)

After I graduated College, I morphed to using only TYPEWRITTEN-TEXT, since I am the only one who is reading it and I am O.C.D. about having my messages better understood (it's a WORK-motto.)

Source(s): I own and run ad Advertising agency. I cannot afford any of my messages to be misread.

Read it, yes. Write it, not so much.

Yes, I went to public school in the 1960's.  First grade was reading and printing, second grade we learned the script letters, at the same time as long division.

• Layne

It is really rather easy.

No I can't. I learned it in third grade, but I never used it since then so so forgot.

I can write in print and more importantly type 50wpm. I took typing in high school and never forgot that one, I use it on a daily basis.

It's hard but i can.

Yes. I use it when I make notes I do not want anyone else to read. When I write something I want someone else to read, I print it.