True or False. Life is better without a Wife and Kids?

i m alone and i m very happy

Disagree.......

Yes, I agree, and in your case the life of a random woman is better because she didn't marry you and didn't bear your children.

Yes ..... I agree ...

I won't know until I get married and have kids

I agree with you! Im a 52 yr old man and No i dont feel lonely at all. I like my alone time. But sure it would be nice to have a FWB(a phùck buddy) girl of course. Instead of using my left hand for satisfaction😞

• Kathy

False for many people.

Varies from person to person. Some aspire to be parents to that capacity, and some loathe such to the greatest extent.

Probably without a skank wife who has multiple kids by multiple men excluding you, and you sitting up there like a dummy caring for children who are not yours that came along during the relationship. In that case the answer is true...

Can't really say

I love too many women....I m not allowed to only have 1. God and Goddess has made it this way...

• Mikey

Subjective.