If your Father were a police officer and you done a big Crime would he arrest you or help you?

• james

He would arrange cover for you. Talk to his judge for you. But a big crime. One that they could not keep out of the news.  At best he could only get the charges dropped so far. You might get 6 month probably less unless child sex abuse or mass murder things like that. Then you would be paroled in a year once things calm down. 

I don't know 15 characters for ya

My father would make me WISH he only arrested me.

He might find me a good lawyer, but he would have to slap the cuffs on or at least allow me to turn myself in.

If I done a big crime my father would have me arrested for misuse of the English language.

• Murzy

arrest. he would arrest his mother

My grandfather, uncle, cousin and numerous friends are LOE's. We are friends because I do not plan on doing any crime, big or little. 

So the theory will never be tested. 

I have gotten speeding tickets, and did not ask for help, as none would be forthcoming.