Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If a male business owner says he identifies as a woman, does that make him eligible for women owned business advantages?

63 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Transwomen are winning college scholarships for performance in high school sports (without transitioning). They're winning Olympic Medals, they're stealing everything that feminists have fought for and making it their own. Of course they can steal small business advantages too. Transsexists are sexist men.

• 1 month ago

Someone merely saying they identify as the opposite gender is as absurd as sitting in a garage and claiming they're a car.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think that if he identifies himself as a woman, he should first get a date with "Big Bubba".  Once she gets screwed a few time, he will either like it or wour rather go back to being a man.. HAHA.. Once he really gets that hole rimmed a few times, he must might change his mind.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It won't be long until the LGBTQIABC community pushes for such laws. High school boys who identify as girls are allowed to compete against biological girls in sporting events. Guess who wins every single time and consistently breaks school records? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • As far as I am concerned, (I side with science) he is a man (every cell in his body proves it) and will always be a man. You can't have it both ways. Either women are equal to men and don't deserve any business advantage; or women need to be protected. In which case men can't usurp their privileges. Take your pick. My side says it's a man's duty to protect women. I'll happily stand there.

• ...Show all comments
    • Big Mouth
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Aw man! Started off kinda strong but ended up in Gender Stereotype Land, rode the Gender Tilt-A-Role and Merry-Go-Round of Toxic Masculinity after getting off the Vomit Comet and now there's a protein spill all over my inner-existence. It isn't anyone else's sacred duty to protect anyone else.

• 1 month ago

If he has gender changing surgery otherwise no. 

• And you base this answer on hate, exclusionist judgmentality and "sounds good to you"?

• 1 month ago

not sure but it would be nice.

• 1 month ago

It becomes more trouble than its worth.

• 1 month ago

Its like if a man is President of the USA, how can he be the pawn of our enemy Russia?  its a brave new weird world.....

• 1 month ago

i know this is a rude question about faking being transgender, but if he goes through the transition process, which includes at least 6 therapy sessions (depending on state), hormone replacement therapy, gets his name (not always necessary) and gender marker legally changed, and fully and truly identifies as a woman, that would make her a woman. no man would ever go through all of that process just to get business advantages.

• ...Show all comments
    • Adam
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

If you are born a man, you are a man. Some men look like women, they are still men. If you get your penis removed, you are a man without a penis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.