Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 months ago

What are your thoughts of Hillary Clinton saying this about Bernie Sanders?

"And I hope he doesn't do it again to whoever gets the nomination."

"Once is enough"

How does she know Bernie won't be the one to get the nomination??

well, overall,    my thoughts are.......Opinions are  like buttholes...... everyone has one, and they all serve the same purpose.....to spew out sh*t. 

having said that........I could get on board with that. 

I am all for letting the first few primaries weed out the field........

but once that front runner emerges......it only causes damage to that front runner, to keep battling, when you have no path to victory. 

I think what she's saying is.........................we need a strong front runner, to beat Trump..........and 20   people battling to the finish line, is not a good look. 

I think the people that fail in Iowa and New Hampshire,.....need to drop out quickly.........and get behind the strongest front runner, and unify the party........

to get the REAL job done, which is defeating Trump in the end. 

20  or even 10 or even 5 people still tearing each other down at the convention in June or July or whatever..........only HELPS    TRUMP. 

The sooner the clown circus ends........the better for Dems. 

She understands only too well how the DNC functions.

shes just saying what she thinks

Clinton is just talking out her a$$. Like all rich people

Yep...once again someone being alive is an inconvenience to Her Majesty.

Off with his head!!

Everybody knows that Bernie won't win the nomination.

• Like Hillary , Bernie Sanders is batsh!t crazy

• Mike

She also called  Bernie supporters 'Basement  Dwellers'  Obama is rigging  Bernie   out 

• Yavan

I think she lacks understanding of how the process is supposed to work. The process is not designed to keep the government corporatist. It's designed to allow society to move out of sclerotic ideas, like corporatism. She's got this ''legitimate heiress to the throne'' attitude about her that helped Trump get elected.

I agree with Hillary that it was apparent about halfway through the last primary that Bernie wasn’t going to make the cut and he should have dropped out sooner. Continuing to run a hopeless campaign will only divide your base.