Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I give him another chance ? ?

Our relationship The down parts were that his ex girlfriends came to his family house to say hi to him sometimes. Then hang out with his cousin. He always had girls trying to text or call him. He said he used to be a player but that’s when he was young. I told him I Didnt like how he wouldn’t tell his exes would talk mess about me while I’m in the same room. His exes and girls hitting him up always been our arguments we never had an argument about a problem with us. He said he’s trying his best and then He started to text me less and less. I kept asking if everything was okay he would say yes. Then he broke up with me a week later. Said he needed time to work on himself. He’s not being a good bf and he doesn’t like to text much but in the beginning we texted a lot for 2 months. Asked if we could be friends. I said no he got mad. And said he would still date me only because I would be sad and because We can’t be friends. Should I just toss him to the curve and say whatever bs Or is he worth another try ?

If you spent a lot of time complaining about other girls texting him and coming over, he was tired of hearing it. I would be too.

If exes text me, they do. I can't control what other people do. And if an ex came over to see one of my relatives, oh well... maybe they are friends with my relative?

And if he's dating you out of pity, what's the point?

• Alan H

Why waste time?   Just kick him into touch

No one wants to be asked repeatedly if everything is OK. There is a point where that very thing makes it not OK.

Def not worth your precious time sis. Move on with your life. He doesn't value you

Dump him. It isn't going to get better.