Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Now that we can impeach a President based only on suspicion can we start impeaching Biden or do we have to wait until he is elected?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

yet 600 legal professors.........

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Eyeroll. You have to hold an office to be impeached. You YA cons are morons.

• 8 months ago

Proof? Where is your proof it was based on suspicion?

Because there's TONS of proof that he DID ask a foreign country to interfere with the next election, obstruction and confessions....OF A QUID PRO QUO.

Bribery via WITHHOLDING foreign aid until news dropped of bribery.

• 8 months ago

Gee,.......if there's only  "suspicion".........maybe Trump should testify, under OATH,   like you forced Bill  and Hillary Clinton to do. 

Maybe he should stop ignoring congressional subpeona's. 

Maybe he should stop trying to prevent key witnesses from Testifying under oath. 

Maybe he should stop trying to intimidate witnesses  , ***AS** they are testifying,  via Twitter. 

Seems to me, there was a A LOT  Trump could have done to set the record straight here.........to prove his innocence. 

Geeeeeeeeee, I wonder why he didn't do any of that? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

sure why not .. i recall pretty clearly threats to impeach trump 'before' the election ever happened .. they started their rusky meddling bullsht before the election to only they changed it from outright hacking when every agency and the military was watching for that ...

• 8 months ago

When will John Bolton testify? PS: @rydon, lol for what? you have to do illegal things like Trump has, can't just be because you don't like people.

• 8 months ago

Sure why not. That is why Biden would do well to choose Kamala Harris as his VP. Wouldn't Republicans like to make a black woman President of the United States?

• 8 months ago

Draft articles ahead of time for all the Democrats and if one happens to win , serve them at the inauguration .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.