how much will hud pay?

I might get a house for 1,300 my husband makes around 1.200 a month i gotta pay all the bills I qualify for 4 bedrooms this house id 4 bedrooms will they approve this for me I live in New Mexico 

Random people from all over the world cannot tell you that.

There are many different programs & they all have different amounts they pay. You have to ask your worker what the specific program you are in pays.  

My magic 🎱 ball says....NO.

• Kini

You pay 1/3 of your income for rent and the county pays the rest under Section 8.

• R P

Call your caseworker and ask THEM how much of the rent they will be subsidizing. No one on YA can answer that question.

If you're not working, you won't be getting a house that's requiring a mortgage that's higher than what your husband is making per month.

REALLY?  why are you bragging about being a deadbeat?  boys/girls can share bedrooms, there can be more than 2 per bedroom....parents can sleep on the couch since you don't need privacy to procreate more.

8 people can fit into a 2 bedroom with 1 bathroom.

you or hubby needs to GET ANOTHER JOB..work opposite hours and trade child care.

different housing programs pay different amounts.  with section 8 you pay 30% of your income and taxpayers pay the rest of your rent (and other welfare)..being that TAXPAYERS are paying 'all the bills' for you...at least more than you do..

food for 6 is minimum 1200/month, electric, water, sewer, cooking gas has got to be a couple hundred minimum.....rent 1300...bills are at  least 2700/month......

not to mention other expenses....you aren't contributing a fair share to school taxes.....taxpayers are paying a minimum $8000 per kid per year...parents need to be contributing a fair share to those taxes...a special ed student can need more than 100K per year.

...what about that SSI income?  was it denied?   being that about 2/3rds of kids on SSI are FRAUDULENTLY collecting benefits..if you did get SSI, that income should count toward the rent you pay.  (note not all kids with autism are severely disabled to meet the requirement for SSI)

looks like you are about 26...with 4 kids.....if the child with autism needs their own space, they get 1 small bedroom, other 3 kids get the larger bedroom...and you and hubby get the pull out couch or air mattress

Ask your HUD representative.

And get a new shift key, because apparently yours is defective.